hard disk that has been damaged. On the hard drive contains magnetic disks, can store digital data. Damage to the hard drive, when hard drives have an unexpected event. Problems will arise, when some important data that have been saved, suddenly disappeared.
How to retrieve data on a hard drive defective?
Hard drive can be damaged. If the disk is damaged, you may be thinking to replace it. Because in the hard drive, there are important data that must be saved. Save important data on the hard drive.
There is a way to save the data on damaged hard drive. It may also be a miracle, repair the damaged hard drive. So that the disk can be used again.
How to fix the hard drive? Tips to save hard drive you can try:
- Remove the hard disk is damaged from the computer.
- Save hard disk in a special plastic lid (zip top freezer bag), use a quality plastic cover.
- Save hard disk that has been covered with a plastic lid in a plastic cover on the other (double). Make sure you close it tightly.
- When finished, place the hard disk that has enveloped it in the coldest part of freezer.
- Let the hard disk in the freezer for at least 12 hours. After
- have felt really cool, attach the hard disk on your computer and start taking data in it. Start with the most important data.
- At some point, the possibility of going back to the hard disk can not be used. Repeat the first step up to the sixth step.
- You may need to repeat the above steps until all the data on the hard disk is successfully moved.