Case overclock the desktop computer with the following specifications:
Processor: Intel 2140GHz@1.6GHz 1.6GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 3 GB
Graphics Card: Zotac Geforce 9600GT Supreme
BIOS: Phoenix - Award Bois v.6.0
steps to perform Overlock is as follows:
A. Prepare the processor heat sink with very high quality.
2. Upgrade cooling system, keep the air flow inside the computer casing drains well.
3. Increase the frequency of RAM;
- Go to BIOS, Advance, Chipset features -> FSB & Memory config -> FSB memory clock mode -> unlinked
- Then, FSB (QDR) -> change to 1333, MEM (DDR) 800 ...
4. The next step, get into the system voltages.
- CPU Core -> change to 1.4 volts.
5. Then go into the BIOS of all menu, select save and exit setup.
It is a simple step.
Consider the computer cooling system, the higher the speed of the computer, the computer will get hot fast.