MSI, preparing a hybrid product ultrabook, MSI Slider S20. MSI claims its latest product as the world's first hybrid ultrabook.
MSI has quietly announced a hybrid specification ultrabook Slider S20. MSI Slider S20 adopts a hybrid ultrabook Intel reference design called Intel Latexo that was on display at IDF last event.
Hybrid ultrabook itself at a glance it is not much different from ordinary Ultrabook, but hybrid ultrabook uses flexible buffer and allow to shift the screen and keyboard cover, so it turns into a tablet.
Specifications of MSI Slider S20:
- Screen size 11.6 inches with 10 point multi touch
- Ivy Bridge Intel CULV processors
- Chipset Intel Chief River
- Support USB 3.0, Bluetooth 4.0 and HDMI port
- Operating system Windows 8
- Weight 1.3 kg, 2 cm thick.